As incredibly fast as the summer went by, Autumn has arrived with a bang in northeast Ohio!
We had 90 degree days most of the week, and suddenly it drops to the 50's at night and we are all reaching for hoodies and enjoying the brisk night air!
September also starts the season of birthdays for us. My sweet Mom's birthday is the 1st; our first grandson turns 5 on the 2nd, Dad's is the 8th, and my fabulous Gram celebrates her 99th birthday on September 10th.! Melissa will turn 21 on the 11th, and we'll celebrate my day on the 25th - a date I share with my great-grandmother!
So many memories and special things that we love to do in the Fall - time to share our Fall Bucket List!
- Mapleside Farm fall festivities
- Have a bonfire
- Make s'mores
- Visit the pumpkin patch & pick out perfect pumpkins
- Pick Apples
- Bake apple crisp
- Take an autumn nature walk
- Watch a scary movie and It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
- Football games and tailgating parties
- Take a hayride
- Rake leaves and then jump in them
- Corn field maze on a sunny fall day
- Eat caramel apples
- Visit Amish country for fresh vegetables, miniature pumpkins, gourds & hay bales
- Decorate for Fall
- Go to a haunted house
- Find the perfect Halloween costumes
- Carve pumpkins
- Take a drive just to look at the leaves
Please share your favorite bucket list activities with us!
Love to all,